Following Acquittal, What's Next for the Democrats?
Rep. Steve Israel argues that Democrats should continue to expose Trump's misdeeds and focus on November.
The Murky Waters of Social Media and "Objectivity" in Newsrooms
Is there even such a thing as "objectivity?"
Prada to Address Racist Incidents in Landmark Settlement
In late 2018, luxury fashion house Prada came under fire for a racist window display in its flagship shop in SoHo.
Student Homelessness is at an All-Time High
In the 2017-2018 school year, more than 1.5 million public school children had experienced homelessness.
September 28, 2016:
1. Iconic Statesman Shimon Peres Dead at 93 (2 min)
2. Margaret Sullivan: Get Out of Your News Comfort Zone (6 min)
3. Jerry Springer: Trump's Reality TV Speak Made his Rise 'Inevitable' (5 min)
4. Should U.S. Citizens Be Able to Sue Foreign Countries? (9 min)
5. How Modern Meat Production Threatens Workers, Consumers, and Animals (6 min)
6. Closing the Representation Gap for Plus-Size Women (8 min)
September 09, 2016:
1. Discrimination in the Sharing Economy Goes Way Beyond Airbnb (11 min)
2. Unequal Justice: Filling in the Gaps for Public Defenders (7 min)
3. It's Time to Take North Korea Seriously (4 min)
4. Africa's Largest Economy Tumbles into Recession (4 min)
5. Films to Catch and Skip at the Box Office This Weekend (5 min)
6. Exploring the Evolution of Menswear (7 min)
September 08, 2016:
1. Analyzing the Clinton, Trump Foreign Policy Forum (12 min)
2. The Border Wall Business is Booming (7 min)
3. When It Comes to Surge Pricing, Who Benefits — You or Uber? (8 min)
4. Follow the Money? Trump Donation to Florida AG Raises Questions (7 min)
5. Textile Waste: A Growing Environmental Crisis (4 min)
6. We're Seeing the Slow Death of Handwriting (8 min)
7. 'What Is Aleppo?' Gary Johnson Stuns With Syria Confusion (1 min)