Every 30 Seconds is a collaborative public media reporting project tracing the young Latino electorate leading up to the 2020 presidential election. The project reports on the issues, influences, concerns and challenges driving decision-making and turnout among young Latino voters across the United States.
From The World's newsroom in Boston, senior editor Daisy Contreras leads the production of stories for national broadcast in partnership with public radio stations across the country. Digital editor Tania Karas leads the production of digital stories and interactives. Maria Elena Romero is the project manager.
Stations contributing to Every 30 Seconds will include:
- KERA in Dallas, Texas;
- KJZZ in Phoenix, Arizona;
- KPBS in San Diego, California;
- KUOW in Seattle, Washington;
- WABE in Atlanta, Georgia;
- WLRN in Miami, Florida; and
- WUNC in Chapel Hill, North Carolina