The President avoided one major topic: impeachment.
The long standing stereotype of the sick foreigner is playing into how we are dealing with the Coronavirus.
In her new book "When My Times Comes," Rehm explores the highly divisive field of medical aid in dying.
But there is a lot of confusion around what aid-in-dying actually entails, and what it means for the rights of patients who are terminally ill and their families.
June 06, 2016:
1. Ali Vs. Parkinson's: The Biggest Fight of His Life (13 min)
2. Rising Healthcare Costs Could Tip Elections (7 min)
3. For Some Muslims, Ramadan Rules Enforced by The State (4 min)
4. Mega Soccer Tournament Copa America Comes to the U.S. (4 min)
5. 50 Years On, RFK's 'Ripple of Hope' Speech Still Touches the World (5 min)
6. After Tragedy, A Doctor's Mission to Remake Our Healthcare System (8 min)